Our Business Development and Networking Program has been designed to give you the skills needed to build a direct focus on increasing client and staff Advocacy through Business Development – HHC
You will learn the “How to” of building a network, focussing your energy on being client centric rather than desk bound.
We help you identify opportunities for your own personal improvement as you build the confidence and resilience required to grow your networks and collaborate with others.
Attendees will participate in:
5 x 2.5-hour sessions (Outcome orientated Homework in between)
1 x 4 hour session
All sessions have been designed and presented by our expert facilitators.
The workshops will be held progressively will have a number of guest speakers discuss their individual path to leadership success.
Your Investment: $1,980 – full program or $330 per session (inc all materials & Catering)
Relationship Based Business Development techniques, with a direct focus on increasing Advocacy, Growth in your client numbers and Return on Investment for each person.
A little more about our program:
Tailored training for Relationship Managers and Business Leaders:
- Participants learn and practise the fundamentals of relationship BD – tailored to your company, industry and target market.
- Delivery is via a classroom environment to maximise the benefits of group learning and the sharing of experiences
- The program is highly interactive and emphasises the practical application of learned skills using customised case studies.
- Role playing of techniques to imbed into day to day roles.
- There will be a number of areas where you will need to “get comfortable with being uncomfortable”.
You will be pushed to Develop, Learn and Stretch business development thinking!
Our Program Includes all or a Selection of the following Modules:
Session 1: 21st April 8am – 10.30am
Taking the initial plunge:
- Prospecting and Using Your CRM For Leads
- Qualifying A Lead
Session 2: 12th May 2020 8am – 10.30am
Setting up for success:
- Making the appointment (the right way)
- Setting an Agenda
Session 3: 26th May 2020 8am – 10.30am
What’s in a conversation:
- Communication and Building Trust
- Self-awareness/Influencing Others
- Questioning Skills (Uncover Needs and Build Urgency)
Session 4: 16th June 2020 8am – 10.30am
Reading the signals:
- Recognising a Buying signal
- Proposals and Pitches
Session 5: 7th July 2020 8am – 10.30am
Successful outcomes for your client and you:
- Handling Objections
- Closing Skills
Session 6: (4 hours) 21st July 2020 8am – 12.00pm
Putting it all into practice:
- Delivery: Implementation and Service Basics:
- Practice of Entire Program
Become part of our Alumni network after completing our program